Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beating The Heat


This hat has been here before but very necessary in H-Town.




I actually loved this dress cool and flowing.


Today I went to a good friends baby shower @thesproutingbean.blogspot.com. Let me tell you she cleaned up and so did I. My first time attending a shower and winning not one game but two and I walked away with gifts of my own. I had a great time meeting her family and friends, and hanging with @themacstyles.com and @strictlihair.blogspot.com. Thanks Scilla for the invite and I'm super excited and can't wait to finally meet Bean!!


What I Wore:
Bright Orange Sundress : Marshall's
Heels: Madden Girls
Floppy Hat: TJ Maxx
Polish: Sinful Colors Fusion Neon


9 comments:

  1. Just the ideal outfit for the heat.Loving your dress and fab hat.
    We are having a very hot weather, too
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love the dress looks so comfy!!!! The compliments it very well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fabulous! The color of the dress is beautiful and the hat is perfect way to stay cool in Houston’s heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thats where you disappeared too!! lol....I loved the dress, it looked so comfy and beautiful at the same time! Those are the best! Thank you so much for coming out to the shower...Bean and I feel so very LOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that dress was so bright & pretty! You wore it very well. And gosh-darn-it I'm gonna get my big floppy hat before the Summer is over!!! In this HORRIBLE HOUSTON HEAT I'm gonna need it! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow totally love he color of the dress!!!
    congrats! that's amazing!!
    very cute blog, i'm following you by google friends, hope you'll do the same if you'll like mine
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the floppy hat, I have wanted one for so long now & great dress
    Forever Chic,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowo I love this look that dress is so pretty I'm really lovin anything coral!!! And with the floppy hat simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the maxi and that color is stunning on you!! When you're done with that floppy hat..just send it my way! I LOVE IT!!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete