Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation


Here is just a glimpse of the outfits I took with me on vacation minus the accessories. This shoot took place in the midst of me trying to decide what to actually take with me on a trip to water parks.

I think this orange or tangerine is my color for this summer, since I've bought a few things this color already.


This outfit is everything Gap which I happen to love. I actually got some great deals last week at Gap, huge discounts on everything. This particular shirt is sheer and I've been eyeing it but refused to pay the regular price, so when they slashed the price I was on the hunt for it.



Here in New Braunsfel, Tx is some sort of river ride which looks really fun and relaxing. I wasn't able to experience it because my 9 year old doesn't swim and I didn't want to take any chances.



Here is another one of my Gap creations that I wore after we returned from the water park and headed to see a movie. Cars 2, which I really enjoyed  plus the tickets were dirt cheap.

Lil me kidding around waitig for our pizza before we return to the hotel.


This was a vacation was relaxing for me and it was really nice to see my neice experience things for the first time at the at of 13. Her and my 9 yr old got along well and they just had a blast hanging with each other. Let's just say I was the best mom and aunt after this trip...lol

Outfits Choose:
Linen Pants: Oldnavy
Floral Shirt: New York & Co
Shoes: Gap

Dress & Floral Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Gap

Sheer Shirt: Gap
Skinny Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Gap

What I Wore
Lime Tank: Gap
Cutoff Shorts: Gap
Shoes: Gap

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you all had fun. Peach is such a pretty color. The blouse in 1st pic is really cute and chic and those Blk & White sandals... I need those!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy that you and the girls had a great time because it shows you look great! Cute outfit picks my favorite is the black and white….can't wait to see you rock these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havethose same gap sandals in the last pic but there coral n beige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the wonderful comments...

    @Inez girl I wanted that pair too but they just didn't have my size...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July…I awarded you A lovely Blog award. Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the blue and coral combo in the second outfit!
    Forever Chic,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your outfits....and the sandals are super cute!!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete