Friday, July 8, 2011

My First Award


Special thanks to K-Mac of TheMacStyles.com for awarding me with A Lovely Blog Award!!! Thanks for inspiring me to create my blog and a big Thanks for supporting me. Visit K-Mac's blog for her great since of fashion and her eye for beautiful conversation pieces!
The Rules
*link back to the person who passed you the award
*share 7 random things about yourself
*award 15 blogs
*drop a note to tell them about it

7 Random Things About Me
1. I LOVE to shop
2. I have a massive collection of music
3. I own over 100 pairs of shoes
4. Mother of 4
5.Roller Skating is my favorite past time
6.New collector of nail polishes
7.Favorite movie....Donnie Brascoe

I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:


I am new to the blog world and I haven't ventured out much but I really wanted to award the 3 individuals that I am familiar with..

Thanks again for this Award!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 1st off congratulations on your BLOG AWARD!!!! It was great getting to know more about you. But, I have to admit I have NEVER heard of the movie Donnie Brascoe I will have to add that to my my list of must-see.

    *Thanks for sharing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn for stopping by and yes you should try to find the movie it's based on a true story

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you, I'm so honored to receive this award! THANK U THANK U THANK U

    ReplyDelete