Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Art of Thrifting

Attended the 1st ever I <3 Thrifting event today here in Houston. Here I'm posing with a friend of mine Shandha. I really wish she would start a blog because she has beautiful taste and I love her style.

A group of Thrifting friends from left to right Luci Lui of Strictli Hair, JD, Geli, Shandha, and myself. We are all sporting our I <3 Thrifting shirts some bought and some created by the girls. Talk about DIY they did a great job...


Here is an idea of how successful this event was. Here are a few fellow bloggers that decided to come out an show love and support to this event. Let me tell you the venue that was chosen was the perfect place and had some really good items. Please visit TheMacStyles for more information such as the name and location.



Here is the wonderful K-Mac of TheMacStyles who was the official host of the Houston Chapter of I <3 Thrifting event. Thanks for inviting me out; I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to wear the items that I purchase.

7 comments:

  1. I recognize my homie Reiko from God's Favorite Shoes, loving the shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Fitz thank you, you ladies really inspire me.... It's so good to have positive and productive ladies in my life!!! More to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitz, thank you for the support. I'm so happy you had a wonderful time and found some great deals. We must do it again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-Hoo!!! We all looked fabulous! I had such a great time!! I cant wait to mark my calendar for the next event!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great day for us girls...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shaelee If we could only inspire you to actually blog.

    @Scilla, K-Mac & LuciLui...we were fabulous and we took thrifting to a wholes new level...Wines & Cheeses...classic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I know!!!! First things first... I must complete my first project... But I really am falling for this whole blogging World!!!!

    ReplyDelete