Friday, July 15, 2011

Be My Guest

Here is another friend of mine Shandha that was gracious enough to allow me to photograph and feature her here on the Fitzchronicles.


Believe it or not this Shirt was one of the items purchased at the Ilovethrifting event this past weekend. Let me tell you when she saw it she knew right away what she planned to do with it. Can we say an eye for fashion...well she has it!!!!

I absolutely love this pose pure confidence and in the voice of Shandha ...I LIKE It!

I've decided to create a new segment on the Fitzchornicles called Feature Friday's. Feature Friday's will allow for a guest appearance I hope every week, which I think would be exciting for me and my followers.

I would like to Thank Shandha for allowing me to use her image and being a good sport.

6 comments:

  1. Shandha looks great, I love her outfit! And I love the your idea for Friday's...cant wait to see who you have next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shandha did that...she looks fabulous!! Can't wait for the next Feature Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the white jeans! looks great! new follower :)

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fitz for this feature..... I love the idea !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE IT!!! (in Shandha's voice) LOL!!! You forgot to mention the Tory Burch bag! Actually, naaaahhhh....it spoke for itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shandha is werrk'n that outfit & that handbag!!!! *Great Feature*

    ReplyDelete