Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jump Jump Jump to It

Today I had a few events to attend, so I wanted to keep it simple and comfy. I think I accomplished them both with this outfit.




Here I'm wearing my Gap jumper that I've wanted since the beginning of Spring. I searched what I thought was everywhere even online but I was lucky enough to find it at the Galleria. What was I thinking I should have looked there first....

What I Wore:
Tank: Gap
Jumper: Gap
Shoes:Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors
Bangles:Random & JCP
Watch: Fossil
Ring: JCP

6 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the jumer and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO FITZ!!! Yes I believe you accomplished "simple & comfy" but you forgot CUTE!!! You look too freakin CUTE in this outfit! Oh and let me have that bag!!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitz, you look so fab in this jumper and love the yellow bag for the extra pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SAT..Thanks Hun

    @Strictli Hair...Thanks Luci can't give ya my bag...lol

    @Katie Mac...I'm learning from the best...You ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! The jumper is supa cute and the YELLOW MK Bag... set it off just right!

    ReplyDelete