Monday, July 11, 2011

Make Me Feel Like I'm The Only Girl In The World





Lets just say I decided to keep it simple for the Rhianna concert this past Saturday. Yeah I said Rhianna, believe it or not she put on a pretty nice show that actually held my attention as well as my 9 year old.


At the venue ready for the show, but first lets get past the opening act. There was no Cee-Lo and I was a bit disappointed, but J Cole did a nice job.

Here is a shot of Rhianna about to give a fan some one on one time. Wait let me cover my babies eyes this is too much.....lol

All in all my daughter along with my neice and nephew all enjoyed the concert which probably earns me the Best Mom & Best Aunt award of the year in their eyes.


What I Wore:
Shirt: Gap
Pants: Gap
Shoes: AK
Bag: Random
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: F21

Thanks for Stopping by FitzChronicles

7 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous and I need those wide leg jeans! I love the accessories. Great job on the new blog layout very cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping it simple is always comfortable especially at a concert. CEE-LO is starting to become the BIGGEST JOKE to me... Although, he is from the ATL!!!! However, I'm glad you enjoyed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you was ready!! I like the whole look...especially the bang on the hair doo!And i'm so digging this layout on your blog! Very chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie Mac...I am in love with Denim and I am ready b/c its coming for the fall

    @LALynn I was truely comfortable though I had on heels my feet where not killing me...I totally agree in regards to Cee-Lo

    @LuciLui....Girl thanks and I believe this bang is wearing me instead of me wearing it...I'm adjusting to it though...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit, i love your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful comment@stylechic360

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I really appreciate you taking the time out!! Now following!! Follow back?

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete